My First trip A broad the Saudi Arabia
. This story talk about my first trip abroad the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Before 15 years ago , my father took me with my family to visit Egypt . I enjoyed it with my family . I visted the egyptian museum . I saw it many Pharaohs tradionals and the assistance of the egyptian museum told us : this museum contains many differnt people visiting it because in order to discover some things about the egyptian history and culture . After that, my family went for shopping and I stay with my brother in a hotel . at the moment, my father ringging me to be ready for leaving . at night , I went with my brother to a near resturant to eat .and they returned to hotel by taxi
In the morning , they went to airport for leaving an they arrived to Riyadh.This is my story about my first trip .







ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق